How to Use Partsland Easy Order in 3 minutes
Watch the video and/or read the instructions below to find out how to use Partsland Easy Order.
How Easy Order Works
- Go to Easy Order
Complete the Easy Order form
- Enter the vehicle registration number or VIN. If you dont know either of these then enter the vehicle manufacturer, model and year.
- Select the Australian State that the vehicle is registered. If not registered then select your current location.
- Select the desired spare parts from the list
- If you have special vehicle information or want a spare part that is not listed then click the Other Parts checkbox, then enter the information in the Other Parts text area
- Enter your name, telephone, email address and delivery address in the customer details section below the spare parts list.
- Click the Send my Order button
- You will see a Success message to indicate your Easy Order was sent successfully
- You will recieve a confirmation email almost immediately to the address given in the customer details section. Please check your junk folder if you don't see your confimation email in your in-box within a couple of minutes.
- You will receive a quote from the Partsland spare parts interpreter team.
- If you accept the Partsland Quote and wish to proceed with the purchase then pay the amount shown in the quote via direct debit using the Partsland bank account details and quote reference number listed on the Partsland quote.
- Either reply to the Partsland quote email advising you have made the payment or the Partsland team will send/deliver your goods once your payment appears in the Partsland bank account
- You will be sent a confirmation email that your payment was received.
- You will be emailed freight tracking numbers to track your delivery.
- You receive your spare parts delivery.
If you have any queries about your spare parts quote or any other questions then contact Partsland directly on mobile 0422 091 088 or email Partsland at firstname.lastname@example.org